ATOU’s educational programs are an excellent match for businesses and individuals interested in the health and safety of your community. We invite you to invest in our children’s future by adopting a school for $1,600. These funds will cover the direct program expenses the school cannot afford. By supporting schoolchildren as they experience the ATOU workshop, you are helping create safer, healthier, more inclusive school campuses and communities and building a future workforce of compassionate, respectful individuals.
Be part of positive change in your community:
• 89% of students said it would be easier to make friends with someone with a disability.
• 98% of teachers stated that students are more accepting and respectful of peers after the ATOU workshop.
• 97% of parents anticipate the workshop leaving a lasting positive impression on their child.
Showcasing your partnership:
• Each child will bring home a certificate with your business name and logo.
• The school will display a plaque honoring your investment
• You will receive a plaque honoring your investment
• Your investment will be featured on social media and our website.
To Adopt-a-School, please contact:
Roxanne Snyder, Development Associate/Marketing
(916) 791-4146 (ATOU office)